- RESEARCHER RESOURCES
- Regulatory Knowledge and Support Program
- Pilot and Collaborative Studies Funding Program
- Community Partnership for Health (CPH)
- Biomedical Informatics
- Clinical and Translational Science Unit (CTSU)
- Translational Technologies Resource Center (TTRC)
- Personalized Medicine and Outcomes Center-PMOC
- Institute for Advancing Medical Innovation (IAMI)
- Ethics Program
- Evaluation Program
- ADVISORY STRUCTURE
- CITE US
The Frontiers Community Council meets on a regular basis with Frontiers leadership to advise them on a variety of topics related to community health relevant to the work across Frontiers.
Its members include:
· Christal Watson, Kansas Black Chamber of Commerce, Kansas City, Kan. (Chair).
· Ann Murguia, Argentine Neighborhood Development Association, Kansas City, Kan. (Co-Chair).
· Cathy Anderson, Jewish Vocational Services, Kansas City, Kan.
· Joe Connor, Unified Government/Wyandotte County Health Department, Kansas City, Kan.
· Hope Krebill, Midwest Cancer Alliance.
· Cathy Davis, Kansas City Quality Improvement Consortium and Kansas City Health Commission, Kansas City, Mo.
· Craig Deitz, Kansas City CARE Clinic, Kansas City, Mo.
· Sally Dwyer, Kansas City Neurological Coalition, Mission, Kan.
· Aiko Allen, Center for Health Equity, Kansas Department of Health and Environment, Topeka, Kan.
· Chrysanne Grund, Greeley County Health Services, Tribune, Kan.
· Lougene Marsh, Johnson County Health Department, Lenexa, Kan.
· Rosa Molina, Community Representative, Wichita, Kan.
· Karla Nichols, Cancer Action, Inc., Kansas City, Kan.
· Greg Unruh, Community HealthCare System, Onaga, Kan.