- RESEARCHER RESOURCES
- Regulatory Knowledge and Support Program
- Pilot and Collaborative Studies Funding Program
- Community Partnership for Health (CPH)
- Biomedical Informatics
- Clinical and Translational Science Unit (CTSU)
- Translational Technologies Resource Center (TTRC)
- Personalized Medicine and Outcomes Center-PMOC
- Institute for Advancing Medical Innovation (IAMI)
- Ethics Program
- Evaluation Program
- ADVISORY STRUCTURE
- CITE US
The Frontiers Deans Council is composed of academic leaders from Frontiers partner institutions. The council provides guidance to Frontiers leadership on a range of issues.
• Ken Audus, Ph.D., chair, Dean and Professor, University of Kansas School of Pharmacy
• Karen Miller, Ph.D., RN, FAAN, co-chair, Dean, KU Schools of Health Professions and Nursing
• Danny Anderson, Ph.D., Dean, KU College of Liberal Arts and Sciences.
• Betty Drees, M.D., FACP, Dean and Professor, University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Medicine.
• Marsha A. Pyle, D.D.S., M.Ed., Dean, UMKC School of Dentistry.
• Russell Melchert, Ph.D., Dean and Professor, UMKC School of Pharmacy.