- RESEARCHER RESOURCES
- Regulatory Knowledge and Support Program
- Pilot and Collaborative Studies Funding Program
- Community Partnership for Health (CPH)
- Biomedical Informatics
- Clinical and Translational Science Unit (CTSU)
- Translational Technologies Resource Center (TTRC)
- Personalized Medicine and Outcomes Center-PMOC
- Institute for Advancing Medical Innovation (IAMI)
- Ethics Program
- Evaluation Program
- ADVISORY STRUCTURE
- CITE US
External Scientific Advisory Committee
The Frontiers External Scientific Advisory Committee meets annually and provides advice and guidance to key Frontiers leaders based on their own experience in leadership roles at other Clinical and Translational Science Award (CTSA) sites around the country.
• Gary Rosenthal, M.D., Director of the Institute for Clinical and Translational Research at the University of Iowa.
• Julian Solway, M.D., Ph.D., Director of the University of Chicago Institute for Translational Medicine.
• Bradley Evanoff, M.D., MPH, Director of the Institute for Clinical and Translational Sciences at Washington University in St. Louis.
• Atul Butte, M.D., Ph.D., Associate Director of the Translational Informatics Program, Stanford Center for Clinical and Translational Education and Research.