- RESEARCHER RESOURCES
- Regulatory Knowledge and Support Program
- Pilot and Collaborative Studies Funding Program
- Community Partnership for Health (CPH)
- Biomedical Informatics
- Clinical and Translational Science Unit (CTSU)
- Translational Technologies Resource Center (TTRC)
- Personalized Medicine and Outcomes Center-PMOC
- Institute for Advancing Medical Innovation (IAMI)
- Ethics Program
- Evaluation Program
- ADVISORY STRUCTURE
- CITE US
Health Systems Leadership Council
The Frontiers Health Systems Leadership Council meets occasionally and advises Frontiers leadership on a range of issues. It is composed of top-level executives of Frontiers health care system partners.
• Bob Page, Chief Executive Officer, University of Kansas Hospital (Chair).
• Rand O'Donnell, Ph.D., (Co-Chair) President, Children's Mercy Hospital (Co-Chair).
• Roy Jensen, M.D., Director, University of Kansas Cancer Center.
• John W. Bluford, MBA, CHE, President and CEO, Truman Medical Center.
• Kent Hill, Director, Kansas City VA Medical Center.
• Hugh Tappan, MBA, MHA, CHE, President and CEO, Wesley Medical Center.
• Stuart Monroe, M.D., Department Chair, Psychiatry, Center for Behavioral Medicine.