- RESEARCHER RESOURCES
- Regulatory Knowledge and Support Program
- Pilot and Collaborative Studies Funding Program
- Community Partnership for Health (CPH)
- Biomedical Informatics
- Clinical and Translational Science Unit (CTSU)
- Translational Technologies Resource Center (TTRC)
- Personalized Medicine and Outcomes Center-PMOC
- Institute for Advancing Medical Innovation (IAMI)
- Ethics Program
- Evaluation Program
- ADVISORY STRUCTURE
- CITE US
Annual Research Symposium
Each year, Frontiers: The Heartland Institute for Clinical and Translational Research hosts a research symposium in conjunction with the Kansas City Area Life Sciences Institute (KCALSI). The next symposium, "Integrating Technology into Translational Research," is scheduled for June 20, 2013. Registration for the event, which is hosted by Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences, is available online here, along with an agenda of presentations.
People affiliated with a Frontiers partner institution are given free admission to the event.
For more information, including a history of previous agendas, speakers and other information about the event, visit the KCALSI website.