Regulatory Knowledge and Support Program
Purpose of the Regulatory Knowledge and Support Program
The Frontiers Regulatory Knowledge and Support program assists investigators with resources to navigate and meet all regulatory and administrative requirements to conduct clinical and translational research. The program can help researchers understand the requirements needed to gain approval from Human Subjects Committees (HSC; IRB), Institutional Animal Care and Use Committees (IACUC) and other similar Institutional Review Boards. For more information and assistance, particularly for new researchers, see the Frontiers Research Gateway.
Overview of the Regulatory Knowledge and Support Program's Activities and Services
The program can:
- Help consult with researchers to obtain regulatory approval for their studies.
- Help prepare participant approval forms.
- Guide researchers to available Frontiers resources.
- Work with other components of Frontiers to provide researchers with the necessary training for their studies.
- Help investigators navigate the regulatory and administrative requirements associated with inter-institutional clinical and translational research.
Benefits of Participating in the Regulatory Knowledge and Support Program
- Get help navigating the various committees, approvals and other requirements associated with conducting your research.
- Take advantage of a streamlined Inter-Institutional Review Board process, with reciprocity with other Frontiers institutions' review boards, making collaboration easier.
- Researchers can learn how to participate in the research process after satisfying their regulatory requirements.
To find out more about how the Regulatory Knowledge and Support Program can help, contact Molly Gunter:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 913-588-5969