You are hereHome ›
Clinical and Translational Research Education Center (CTREC) Programs
A key component of Frontiers is to develop the next generation of clinical and translational researchers. The Clinical and Translational Research Education Center (CTREC) aims to do exactly that by providing grants and scholarship awards through five training programs:
- Pre-doctoral Year-Long Training Program (CTREC-TL1): Medical, pharmacy and dentistry students receive extensive training in clinical and translational research which culminates in a Master’s of Science in Clinical Research degree.
- Pre-doctoral Summer Research Training Program (CTREC-SRTP): Medical, pharmacy and dentistry students are introduced to clinical and translational research to foster further interest in the field and receive a Certificate in Clinical and Translational Research.
- Junior Faculty Career Development Program (CTREC-KL2): Junior faculty at partner institutions receive protected time for research and advanced training.
- Post-doctoral Fellows and Junior Faculty Clinical Research Curriculum Program (CTREC-CRCP): Post-doctoral and junior faculty who receive protected time for research from other sources may also receive support for training and mentorship. Click for more information.
- Research Support Staff Training Program (CTREC-RSP): Research support staff who work with Frontiers scientists may receive further training to become more skilled.
Laura Mussulman, MA, MPH